- The Promoter of the Promotion is Active Bradford.
2. This free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of West Yorkshire Sport, Bradford Council, their families, or anyone else connected with the Promotion.
3. Entry into the competition shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion.
4. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter only.
5. The promotion starts at 3pm (GMT) on Thursday 9th November and ends at midday (GMT) on Thursday 23rd November.
6. The Promotion is featured on Twitter. To enter, you must submit a nomination for the 2018 Bradford Sports Awards using the nomination form at www.activebradford.com
7. Entries must be received before midday (GMT) on Thursday 23rd November.. Entries received after this date and time will not be valid.
8. There will be one winner who will be selected at random by an independent third party on Friday 24th November. The winner will be contacted on Friday 24th November.
9. The winner will receive a pair of tickets to the 2018 Bradford Sports Awards.
10. If the Promoter does not receive a response from a winner within 72 hours of its first attempt at contact, or a winner rejects their prize, or the entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to randomly select another winner from the entries on Facebook or Twitter
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
17. The decision of the Promoter or the independent third party regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The Promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Personal data supplied during the course of the Promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
20. For details of the winner, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Banana Kick, Unit C5-6, The Engine Room, Roundhouse Business Park, Graingers Way, Leeds, LS12 1AH within 28 days following the closing date of the prize draw.
< Back to What's On