- When: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 (09:00 – 15:00)
An invaluable opportunity to learn from leaders and innovators in delivering sport and physical activity interventions to young people both within school and community settings.
Keynote speech from Dr Kiara Lewis, Head of the Division of Health and Wellbeing at the University of Huddersfield. She has published research in the areas of exercise psychology including adherence to exercise, children’s engagement with exercise, obesity in childhood and exercise and mental health.
- How to market your sessions to young people effectively
- Club support – what is there to help you?
- Coaching in curriculum time
- Club Matters – Legal Structures
- Understanding youth personalities
- BME Communities and increasing sports participation
- UK Coaching – Behaviour Change Tactics
We will send an email asking you to choose your workshop preferences ahead of the conference.
Bookings will close on Friday 30 June.
To book please click HERE.
< Back to What's On