Inspiring more women, to cycle more often, to more places.
- When: Thu, 04 May 2017 (09:30 – 17:00).
- Where: The Dubrovnik Hotel, 3 Oak Avenue, BD8 7AQ, Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Join us for this great opportunity to:
- share and celebrate experiences
- look at new cycling opportunities and developments
- develop local, regional and national networks
- wide participation
- engage with decision-makers
Welcome by Kersten England, Chief Executive, Bradford Council.
Keynote Speaker: Jools Walker, Cyclestyle Blogger, ITV4 presenter of The Cycle Show and advocate for all aspects of cycling culture.
Discussions – Presentations – Information – Question Time
Lunchtime activities in Lister Park include Bicycle Ballet warm-ups, led rides around the park and opportunities to try out adapted bikes, tandems and electric bikes. Dr Bike maintenance and repairs will also be available.
Conference tickets include lunch, tea & cake. Secure bike storage available.
Women of all cycling abilities and from all sectors welcome
We’re pleased to announce a reduction in ticket prices, due to popular demand and thanks to the generous support of local Bradford businesses.
Tickets now only £15.00 (full) £10.00 (concessions).
If you’re a woman and interested in cycling, this is the event for you.
For further information contact 07448 344 762 or email us.
< Back to What's On