What is the aim of this workstream?
- To use effective communication methods to both onboard organisations and strategic stakeholders, and to launch JU:MP interventions to partners.
- To communicate the learning gained through JU:MP at a local, regional and national level.
How will it do it?
Regular communications and updates on JU:MP to key organisations and strategic stakeholders and agile use of social media to engage key stakeholders.
Facilitate behaviour change in local organisations by building the skills, confidence and motivation to develop effective communication around children's physical activity.
What has been achieved so far?
There has been widespread use and adoption of the communication plan and actions, including:
- Creating a bank of photography
- Sending regular e-updates to providers and organisations - coming from both JU:MP and Active Bradford
- Providing communications and marketing advice to providers/organisations
- Providing communications packs for organisations to share messages
- Producing media releases
- Creating an Active Bradford communications network